Understanding Human NL63 Alpha Coronavirus
- As coronavirus is at its peak in taking the lives of many people from its toxic and poisonous viruses.
- Many countries including India have become covid-19 affected countries.
- As per the decision of many countries’ governments, every person shouldn’t visit any covid-19 affected countries.
- The virus spreads from air to a person which is one of the reasons for these many coronavirus patients all over the world.
- One hand where coronavirus is still in the process of taking the lives of many people.
- Another hand, many doctors and scientists are searching and identifying the vaccination of such toxic virus.
- Moreover, till now no vaccination has been identified to cure this coronavirus.
- However, some tips can help prevent people from this harmful virus.
- The virus consists of several categories that have spread all over the world.
- One of these categories is NL63 Alpha Coronavirus.
- Let’s understand this category of coronavirus deeply.
- NL 63 Alpha coronavirus was first identified in a seven-year-old child in late 2004 in the Netherlands.
- This virus is a species of Coronavirus.
- The virus is responsible to affect people and animals also.
- This is an infecting virus that enters its host cell by the ACE2 receptor.
- The virus is confirmed in many patients in today’s date all over the country.
- Moreover, it consists of several common diseases and symptoms.
- Some of the common symptoms and diseases are lower to upper respiratory tract infections.
- NL 63 Alpha coronavirus belongs to a family of Coronaviridae.
Signs and symptoms NL63 Alpha Coronavirus:
- The first case of such a virus was found in young children with severe lower respiratory tract infections.
- However, the clinical presentation of NL 63 alpha coronavirus is critical and severe.
- The most common symptoms as per the identification so far are the common cold, fever, cough, sore throat, etc.
- Some other symptoms are hoarseness, pneumonia, bronchitis, etc.
- In the above symptoms, one should make sure that the symptoms can be non-common also for which s doctor’s consultancy is important.
- This virus generally causes less severe symptoms in the initial period.
- Also, NL 63 alpha coronavirus is commonly found in outpatients than hospitalized patients.
- The above identification has been done by the study of children with lower respiratory tract illness.
- The main cause of such infected virus is that this virus is directly transferable from person to person in populated areas.
- Moreover, this virus stays alive on a human body for a week at room temperature.
- Also, the same virus stays alive for at least three hours on dry surfaces such as utensils.
- The virus usually begins or arrives in early winters or late springs.
- As per the study of many doctors and scientists who were researching this virus established that this virus gets killed in the temperature of 27 to 30 degree.
- Many people have been infected with such a toxic virus.
- But most commonly this virus has been found in young children which means under the age of 5 years.
- As discussed above this a serious virus that is transferable from direct contact of a person from other people.
- It is recommendable to avoid direct contact with other people.
- Above all, it includes touching your nose, eyes, and mouth with naked hands after meeting an infected person.
- Always wear a mask whenever you go outside as a mask can prevent the virus to come in your mouth.
- Washing of hands with soap precisely can help you get rid of a virus as it stays on a human body for 12 hours at least.
- Also, maintain 1 meter of distance from other people whenever you go to any crowded area.
- It is advisable to wash your hands with an alcoholic sanitizer before having food as it kills the bacteria more quickly. oc43 beta coronavirus read here