Write For Us – Submit a Health Guest Post
Addictionally assumes you will consider working with us as a health guest writer! We have worked hard to build a vital global readership as well as a reliable brand name. We are openly allowing guest posts as long as the content is above 700 words and relevant to the general issues of health and fitness.
Please fill out the form below or email me at [email protected]
Rules and Regulations:
1. The post your are submitting must be original. It must be written by you and should not published anywhere else, including any of your blog/site.
2. The post should not be about any affiliate product/program. No reviews, please.
3. Very Important: Please do not submit any generic article on theory. It includes the kind of articles which can be found everywhere else across the web in huge amount. Your article should not only be informative about the topic but USABLE. Otherwise, we have right to immediately trash your post without any warning.
At addictionally, We desire to provide our blog readers with adequate information that they can implement in their lifes.
4. We may edit your submitted your submitted content (misspellings, grammar, formatting, etc.) before publishing it or after you publish it.
5. We understand the importance of backlinks, and you can link your submitted article back to your blog/site. However, We do not tolerate link spamming and would never accept links to affiliate programs or more than one link in a post.
6. Also consider to attach a few relevant pictures for your article.
7. Please include sufficient internal links in your post, where required.
8. The posts you are submitting must be in proper English.
9. Articles should be around or more than 700 words.
10. You must respond to the comments on your published article The more often you come back to answer the comments, the more discussion you’ll generate, which in turn will encourage more social media sharing, traffic, and exposure to your article.