Please login or signup to answer
Ativan: No anxiety, No worries
How to buy Ativan online?
- Always buy Ativan online from a legal, reliable, and trustworthy store.
- Many stores try to grab their customer’s attention by providing discounts or rebates in a massive amount on these drug medications.
- It is always advisable not to go for any online store until you have enough mandatory information about it.
- Moreover, buying medications online from a reliable and legally authentic store is safe, private, and convenient.
What is Ativan 1 mg?
- The name of Ativan 1mg is Lorazepam.
- Lorazepam belongs to a drug category, Benzodiazepines.
- It is recommendable for pregnant women not to consume such medication as it has some severe harmful effects.
What is Ativan used for? Now the question is how to use ativan
- Ativan 1 mg is used to treat anxiety, tension, worries, or depression-related problems.
- As per the doctor’s recommendation, one should not consume this drug if he is suffering from glaucoma or other respiratory diseases.
- You should always have prior knowledge and a doctor’s Ativan prescription for the use of such medication.
- A doctor advises taking such drugs when one’s stress or depression starts disturbing his everyday life.
- Ativan for panic attacks are also recommendable from a doctor’s side in case you suffer from massive panic attacks.
- Lorazepam dosage may cause severe harmful effects in case you are taking it without prescription and in a vast amount.
- Ativan dosages can be consumable with or without food based on your doctor’s suggestion.
- However, it is advisable by many doctors to take Ativan with food in case of nausea.
- Ativan addiction may take place if in case you are extending the limit of dosages for more than a period.
- The dosage of such medication may vary from person to person as it entirely depends on a person’s body tolerance or age.
- Ativan dosage for anxiety attack is 2 to 3 mg, 2 to 3 times initially in a day for adults.
- Adults can take 1 to 2 mg orally, 2 to 3 times regularly in a day.
- Children under 12 years are not recommendable to take this drug.
- Children above 12 years can take 1 to 2 mg, 2 to 3 times a day, with a doctor’s prescription.
Is Ativan addictive in small doses?
- Abusing Ativan may cause many harmful effects on the human body, which also includes death and coma.
- Moreover, taking Ativan in small doses is not addictive in case you are taking it with a doctor’s suggestion or prescription.
- When you take Ativan for more than a prescription, then it creates a critical situation for a patient. Some of the signs of Ativan Abuse are as follows:
- Loss of appetite